The Bring & Buy
To save time you can download a Bring & Buy booking form below. Please note there are strict Terms and Conditions relating to the Bring & Buy at Attack!
Terms & Conditions
Devizes & District Wargames Group:-
- reserve the right to refuse the display and sale of any item from the stand
- will not and cannot be held responsible for loss, by theft, damage or misplacement of any articles that you
wish to sell on the Bring & Buy stand
- be responsible for any items that have not been recorded accurately on the booking-in form.
1. Please itemise your goods for sale very carefully, mark or secure your items so that they may be kept
together as much as possible.
2. Goods entered for sale on the Bring & Buy are left at the sellers risk. No exceptions.
3. The DDWG Bring & Buy team will try to obtain the asking price for any items. If you are willing to negotiate
please make sure that you include a mobile number on the booking-in form or give us some idea where you
may be found – especially if you are a competitor.
4. A Commission of 10% is charged for selling your item(s).
5. Please indicate on the booking-in form if you are prepared to receive cheques as payment.
6. Keep your tickets safely as they are your proof of ownership and without them there is no reclaim of items or
7. You may leave your items on the stand overnight on Saturday as the hall will be locked.
8. The stand will CLOSE at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Download the Bring & Buy Booking Form here